Some hairline cracking should be a normal expectation of the product through the expansion and contraction of the oven floor during heat cycles. This will not affect the performance of the oven and is a characteristic of stone hearth wood fired ovens.
If you are concerned you have a crack in your stone that is larger than a standard hairline, please reach out to our friendly customer experience team by sending over the following information:
- Photos of the issue, preferably both when the oven is cool and hot
- The serial number which can be found at the back of the Dome
- Your original order number or receipt/proof of purchase
- Confirmation of your shipping address
- Whether or not you still have all, some or none of the original packaging
- An idea of suitable collection dates for returning the Dome should we decide a replacement is required